Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A new Life Group will be starting in Rio Dell on Monday nights at the Taylor residence with Robin and Val Childs leading this group. They will initially be studying the Deeper Connections study examining The Prayers of Jesus. This series features, in DVD format, knowledgable teachers from noted Bible Colleges and Seminaries. In this regard, the Childs are excellent facilitators with Val currently working on her seminary degree, plus they are great down-to-earth people and like to have fun. Hope you will consider joining this group. The Child's phone number is (707)722-4155.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Check out the new groups forming:
- A Financial Peace group led by Orlando and Heidi Payne will meet weekly at Hydesville Church starting Saturday, January 26th. There will be child care. This Dave Ramsey study gives individuals and couples practical and attainable tools to face their personal financial issues. Contact the Payne's for more information.
- Beth Moore's Revelation Study - PM. The Monday evening study begins Monday, January 28th here at the church. Janet Harward is leading. This is an eleven week study that sound facinating especially in light of current world events.
- Beth Moore's Revelation Study - AM. Stephanie Cochrane is leading this study beginning on Friday morning, February 1st.
- The Rio Dell Study. Robin and Val Childs will be leading a Life Group in Rio Dell in a private home. Stay tuned for details or contact the Childs.
- The Eureka Study is open with Richard and Tina Krings leading. Watch for details or you may indicate your interest by calling the church office at 768-3767 or on the Hydesville Church page on facebook.
- The Monday Night Marriage Study is proving to be popular. As more room is available we will be posting that study as well.